Counseling » Transcript Request

Transcript Request

Current Students

You can request a transcript by completing a Transcript Request Form in Student Services or by sending your transcript electronically through

Sending Transcripts Electronically

  • Current students should go to and create an account if you do not already have one.

  •  You will need to make sure the following information is in your profile: Name, E-mail address, gender, date of birth, Sorthern Nash High School, and your Student  ID #.

  • After creating your account click on Apply To College-> Application Hub-> Transcript Manager -> Click on college applying to-> Submit



Former Students